Dealing with situations where on-going, everyday changes can add up to big challenges. Is everyone still heading in the same direction? Are your management policies and procedures still fit for purpose?
By the end of the course, participants should:
- Be able to identify the types of incremental or minor change and understand their implications
- Gain an understanding of how to undertake a re-evaluation of progress against the strategic direction or organisational mission to identify these changes
- Have undertaken a basic review of their own organisation against this understanding
- Know the ways in which these changes can be addressed
- Develop an action plan to apply within the organisation
The programme for this one-day training course is as follows:
10.00 Introductions, what do we want to get out of the day and domestic announcements
10.15 Session 1: Types of change
11.15 Session 2: Reviewing progress against strategic objectives – is everyone still on-mission?
12.45 Lunch & networking
13.30 Session 3: Where are we up to and are we going in the right direction?
14.30 Session 4: Addressing incremental changes in a big way, policies procedures and packaging
15.30 Next steps; action lists, summary and feedback
16.00 (approx) Close
The next time this course is running is 1st November. The venue is the Business Training Centre, Bessemer Road, Stevenage, Herts SG1 2DX which is about 20 minutes out of Kings Cross and close to Junction 7 of the A1M. Please see here for details.To book a place on this course, please complete the online booking form here. Note; this will take you to another website and you will have to click the back arrow to continue browsing on this site when you have finished.
For full details of the cost of courses, see charges for training courses.
To receive an occasional update on what training courses we are putting on, interesting stories, links to useful organisations and Franklin-Hart news, sign up for our newsletter here. Note; this will take you to another website and you will have to click the back arrow to continue browsing on this site.