Whether you are starting from scratch or reviewing an existing programme, this course goes from first principles to multi-media delivery.
By the end of the course participants should:
- Have gained a deeper understanding of the elements of a training programme and how they fit together
- Appreciate the different ways in which training can be delivered and the resources required for each
- Understand how the training programme fits in with the organisation’s wider goals
- Be able to rough out a training programme based on these ideas, specific to their organisation
- Develop an action plan to apply within the organisation
The programme for this one-day training course is as follows:
10.00 Introductions, what do we want to get out of the day and domestic announcements
10.15 Session 1: Volunteer training programmes; the pieces of the puzzle
11.15 Session 2: Multi media options and resources implications
12.45 Lunch & networking
13.30 Session 3: What are the bigger issues and key messages?
14.30 Session 4: Roughing out a training programme
15.30 Next steps; action lists, summary and feedback
16.00 (approx) Close
The next time this course is running is 8th May 2013. The venue is the Business Technology Centre, Bessemer Drive, Stevenage, Herts SG1 2DX which is about 20 minutes out of Kings Cross and close to Junction 7 of the A1M. Please see here for details. To book a place on this course, please complete the online booking form here. Note; this link will take you to another website and you will have to press the back arrow to continue browsing on this site.
For full details of the cost of courses, see charges for training courses
To receive a monthly update of interesting stories, links to useful organisations, emerging thinking around change proofing™ and Franklin-Hart news, subscribe to our newsletter here.