From the seed of the idea to a fully developed project outline, a very practical course on creating do-able, fund-able project plans.
By the end of the course participants should:
- Understand how to relate project planning to the strategic plan of the organisation and to income stream development
- Be able to rough out a project plan, identifying the time-scale and required resources
- Understand the ways in which such a plan can be budgeted for and the implications of full cost recovery
- Appreciate the importance of developing a risk management strategy, communications plan and performance control measures later in the process
- Develop an action plan to apply within the organisation
The programme for this one-day training course is as follows:
10.00 Introductions, what do we want to get out of the day and domestic announcements
10.15 Session 1: Business planning before projects
11.15 Session 2: Structuring a project
12.45 Lunch & networking
13.30 Session 3: budgeting a project and full cost recovery
14.30 Session 4: Elements of project plans
15.30 Next steps; action lists, summary and feedback
16.00 (approx) Close
The next time this course runs will be the 2nd April 2013. The venue is the Business Technology Centre, Bessemer Drive, Stevenage, Herts SG1 2DX which is about 20 minutes out of Kings Cross and close to Junction 7 of the A1M. Please see here for details.To book a place on this course, please complete the online booking form here. Note; this link will take you to another website and you will have to press the back arrow to continue browsing on this site.
For full details of the cost of courses, see charges for training courses
To receive a monthly update of interesting stories, links to useful organisations, emerging thinking around change proofing™ and Franklin-Hart news, subscribe to our newsletter here.