Working with challenges and opportunities to make organisational changes in the most effective way. Implementing and embedding changes within operational systems.
By the end of the course participants should:
- Be able to identify what change or changes need to be made and the business case for doing so
- Understand what actions need to be taken before a change programme can be started
- Be able to rough out key elements of a change programme and identify its timings , milestones and the resources it needs
- Appreciate the importance of a communications plan and know how to develop this
- Develop an action plan to apply within the organisation
The programme for this one-day training course is as follows:
10.00 Introductions, what do we want to get out of the day and domestic announcements
10.15 Session 1: The business case for change
11.15 Session 2: Planning for change
12.45 Lunch & networking
13.30 Session 3: Elements of change programmes
14.30 Session 4: Communications and working with stakeholders
15.30 Next steps; action lists, summary and feedback
16.00 (approx) Close
The next time this course is running is 11th December. The venue is the Business Training Centre, Bessemer Road, Stevenage, Herts SG1 2DX which is about 20 minutes out of Kings Cross and close to Junction 7 of the A1M. Please see here for details.To book a place on this course, please complete the online booking form here. Note; this link will take you to another website and you will have to press the back arrow to continue browsing on this site.
For full details of the cost of courses, see charges for training courses
To receive an occasional update on what training courses we are putting on, interesting stories, links to useful organisations and FHC news, sign up for our newsletter here. Note; this link will take you to another website and you will have to press the back arrow to continue browsing on this site.